Hai iss readers.this is dr.deepak again. Today i am going to tell you my sexual encounter with a muslim girl . She is the first muslim girl whom i fucked. As i am a doctor ,lot of girls and married women comes to me and Perheps due to my personality i have lot of sexual adventures with them. My first experience with a muslim girl was fifteen years back. At that time I was new in this proffesion. Her name was nigar. She was a beautiful Very fair and a short girl may be 4 -11 but her boobs were great. She was very sexy And at that time she must be of 18. She came to my clinic with a complaint of pain In groin region. I asked her weather she has any node at her groin , she said aap hee Chek kar leejiye. Main use examination room main le gaya aur Table par letney ko kaha.

Usney let kar apney shalwar ka nara Khol diya aur kaha aap theek se dekh lo.main bahut exite ho gaya mera lund khara ho gaya. Woh muskara rahee thee. Maine apna haath uskee shalwar main daal kar uske thigh ke joint par feel kiya .jaise hi uskee choot par haat laga Usney siskaree lee. Usney apnee ankhee band kar lee.maine himmat kar ke Apne unglee uskee choot ki darar main ghumai aur choot ke ched main dal dee. She was very wet and she started maoning. I got courage and i put mu other hand on her right boob and s Statrted pressing it. Suddenly usne apne dono hatho se mere chere ko pakra aur mere hoth chusney lagee.

She was breathing very fast. She gotup from the tabele and put her hand on My hard tool. I opened my zip and took out my lund .she held it started to press it . I asked her to suck it but She refused. I immediatly asked her to lye down on the flowr and she cmplied it. She was in heat.lettey he usney apnee tangey phaila dee aur maine uskee tano ke beech main aa kar apna tana hua lund uskee choot par rakh diya woh iney heat main thee kay usney apney haath se choot ko phailya aur ek dhakka upar ko mara aur maine bhee zor se dhakka maara aur mera adha lund ander ghus gaya. Woh bahut tight thee. Ek aur dhakka aur pura lund ander tha. I started to fuck her very fast and she was also pushing with me and within two minutes i was discharged she also cummed with me. She was very smart. After pushing me away from her she squated on the floor and pushed all the semen on the floor pulled her shalwar up and rushed out of my clinic hurriedly i also wiped my lund and pushed it in side my pant. Please feel free to comment. Any girl interested to have fun may contact me. My email address is hotindian_doc@yahoo.com
Disclaimer: Please note, firstmoviein.blogspot.com is only video embeddeding website. All of the videos found here come from 3rd party video hosting sites such as YouTube, DailyMotion, zSHARE. We do not host any of the videos. Please contact to appropriate video hosting site for any video removal
 
Top