Hello i ss readers my name is kumar im doing post graduate in chennai anna university ive read many gay stories in iss any gays who is reading my story surely like to have sex with me im black in color i don’t know how i love gay sex but till date i m in love with gay sex Ok coming to the story im here going to narrate it my story in tamil as well as in english to make tamil readers very very hot im kumar Yenn peru kumar In my 15th standerd i had gay sex wuth my nera by house tennant anand i love hios cock very much til now

Nan 15th paddikum pothu than gaysex arambichen yenga veetula vdakaiku iruntha tennant anand avan kunjiya yennaku ippavum romba piddikum
We both are friends when im 15th he is 7th i think so we talk abt sex many time and i tell him about many sexc jokes so we satrted to talk many thing about sex in my house many sex books are available at that time while reading that book he had many doubts so he will ask me me to will clear his doubts so bychatting like this we satrted to mastrubate each other i had his cock in my hand and mastrubate for himand he took my cock in his hand and he mastrubate it for me we both enjoyed but he is not that much intreasted in gay sex since im mastrubating for him he he will do the same thing for me since he is small i made him to do that
Nanga rendu perum friends nan 15th paddikum pothu avan 7 th padichanu nenaikiren nanga nerya sex pathi pesuvom nerya sex joke yellam solli iruuken avanukuyenga veetula nerya sex book irunthathala ,avan atha paddikum pothu yellam yenn kita santhegam keppan nanum avan santhegatha theethu vaipen ippdi pesa arambichi sex pathi athigama pesa arambichom mappuram rendu perum mathi mathi kai adichi pom avan yenn kunjiya pidcchi kai adichi viduvan nan avan kunjiya piddichi kai adichi viduven but avanuku ithula avvlova intrest illa but nan avanuku kai adikkirathunalla avan yennaku itha senjan
But after some days he got bored in gaysex he started hesitating gay sex but my grief over gaysex increases i dint want to leave a nice gay like him my eager towarda his cock increases for metill that time i didn’t sucked his cock i don’t know how how i got that much eager i started to dream abt that im sucking his cock i strted loving his cock but he is hesitating so i plannaed to suck his cock

Konja nall kallichu avanuku gay sex mela intrest illa ma poiduchu but yenna ku athiga nattam vanthuchu yennala feelingsa control panna mudiyala avan mathiri oru alla yennala vidavum mudiyalasolla poanna athu varrikum nan anand kunjiya sappunathu kuda kidyathu but konja nalla yennaku avan kunjiya sappura mathiri kannavu varum appadiyye anand nenachi kai adichiduven yennaku avan kunjiya yeppdiyavathu sappidanumnu asai so oru plan poten

My father mother were all working my brother is studying by staying in hostel so he wont come anand mother is working in near by dairy farm and his sister is working in near by school his father died at that time in my 15th vaccation no one is ther in my house and in his house also since for his sister till may end the school are there so we both were only in the house

Yenga appa amma rendu peru vellaki poranga so yenga veetula yarum iruuka mattnga yenga annananum hostela thangi paddikiran so yepavvathu than varuvan anand veetulaavnga amma dairy work pannranga akka scool teacher appa iranthutanga yengaluku 15th leave vidum pothu yega veetula yarum illa anandayuim yennayum thavira vera yarum illa avnga akkavuku may end la than class mudyum nu sollitanga so nanum anandthu matum tha veetula

Then enterd in to anand house with an sex book he is reading some thin in their bed i went near him and ask him wat r u reading he tell kumudham book then i told him read this sex book da i told him and showed thebook by seeing this he got exited he get that book from me and started reading that bookwhile reading that his hand is smashing his cockwhile reading i slowly moved my hand over his pantnear by his thighs

He told kumar pls don’t want Wat anand its all in the game we have done this before wats there Then he didn’t tell any thing and satrted reading

Nana avan veetuku oru sex bookkoda ponenavan vanga veetula bedla paduthutu yedtho oru book padichitu irunthannan keten yenna da book padikirenu avan soonnan kumudham padiikirenudey antha book thura potutu intha booka padidanu sex book yeduthu katinen atha patha vudane ananuku asai vanthuduchu yenn kaila irunthu atha paddika arambichan apoo avan kai avan kunjiya kasaki kitu irunthuchu nan porumaya yenn kaiya avan pant mela avan thodaila thechen Udane avan dey kumar vennam da sonnann Nan udane yennda anand neeyum nanaum seyathtathasumma kanndukkama irudanu sollitu thirumba kaiya avan pant mela vachen avanyethuvume sollala booka paddika arambichian

Im very happy that he didn’t tell any thing soi slowly moved my hand towrda his pant button and removed it then i pull his pant down he slichtly helped me in removing his pants i m very very happy now till below his thighs i removed hispant then i put my hand over his brief over his cock he dint tell anmy thing he just reading that bookthen i slowly removed his brief i take that sexy loveable my dear cock in my hand his cock is un cut small bud of his cock is visible by removing the skin full buid is not visible then i take it in my hand and played with that cock i enjoyedhis cock inch by inchbut till that time i didn’t sucked any cock

Yennaku romba santhosham anand yethuvume sollama sex booka paddika arambicha vudane nan yenn kaiya avan pant button kita kondu poi buttona avuthen avan yethuvume sollala appadiye avan panta avan thodaki kizha varikum avutehn lighta avane yennaku help pannan yennaku romba santhisham pochu appuram avan kunjiya avan juttyoda thadavi koduten avann munagunanan appadiye antha juttya yum avuten antha azhgana yennaku romba pudicha antha kunjiya yenn kaila yedduthenathoda konja neram vilaydinen anna athu varrikum nan kunjiya sappunathu kidayathu

Then i slowly asked him to bent his ear He asked why da i told him show me ur ear da Then show his ear near mymouth in slow voice i aksed him shall i suck ur cock pls da i love to suck ur cock da pls allow me suck ur cock da he told pls da don’t want that da But i dint leave him with out his permisiion i started sucking his cock he slightly hesitaed first but after some time he enjoyed and ask me to suck fast I asked him do u like this he told yes and told me don’t talk to me while sucking my cock suck suck suck ok I told i love this da and started sucking After some time he started to remove his cock from my mouth

I aske why da ur removing

He told im going to cum da so only im talking out

I told him pls da cum in my mouth he told no no But i dint leave his cock from my mouth I moved my mouth too and fro for 3 minutes Then he loaded his cum in my mouth i like that taste very much a little bit salt at last my dream come true i tasted his cum and i mastrubated my self i leave my cum out after that i asked him how ur feeling He told that i don’t know wat u will do but i need this sucking every day I told its my pleasure then i sucked his cock on tha day itself for two timesand our drama going on evry day tll date in the next paret let me explain how i strted drinking his piss and licking his ass hole and sex with my brothers my uncles sonand an internet friend for u r comments mail me at pissdrinker_onlyladies@yahoo.com

Appuram avana kizha kuniya sonnen Yethukudanu ketan Pls unn katha konduvayen unn kita onnu kekanumnu sonnen avanum katha yennvai kita kondu vanthan Yenna da nu ketan dey yennaku oru chinna asai da nu sonnen Yenna da nu ketan dey unn kunjiya oru thadavva sappikiren da dey ithu yenn palla nall kannvau da nu sonnen But avan dey ithuyellam vennamdanu sollitan But nan avan pecha kekama avan kunjiya yenn vaila potu sappa arammbichiten yenn vaila irunthu atha yedduka vidala first konja sinunganan but appuram yethuvum solla rasika arambichitan nan sappuratha appuram konja neram kalichi keten dey nan sappurathu unnaku pudichi iruuka da nu supera iruuku da but sappum pothu naduvula pesatha da nalla sappikite iruu da sappu sappu da sappudanu sonnan dey yennaku unnkunjiya sappurathu romba piddichi iruuku da nu sollitu nalla sappa arambichen nalla yenn vaya la muundium piinndium sappinen Thidirnu avan kunjiya velila yeduthan Yenn da vellila yedukurenu keten dey yennaku kanji vara mathiri iruuku danu sonnan athu yenn da velila yedukurenu keten velila kanji ya vidathanu sonnan Dey anand pls da yen vailye unn kanji fulla vitudu da solli yenn vai kullreve vacchikiten avan kunjiye nalla avan kunjiyea urrinjen parrunga sathak sathk nu avan kanji yenn vaya fulla roppiduchu yenn pallanall kannavu ninaivachchu Yenna taste avan kanji oru mathiri karrichi thu but yennaku athu piddichi irunthuchu ok yenn adutha kathaila yeppdi anand muthirathai(onnuku) kudichen yenn thambingalaoda sex vachikiten yenn mama paynoda sex vachikiten internet friendo da kamala theaterla sex vachikiten yellam solluren
Disclaimer: Please note, firstmoviein.blogspot.com is only video embeddeding website. All of the videos found here come from 3rd party video hosting sites such as YouTube, DailyMotion, zSHARE. We do not host any of the videos. Please contact to appropriate video hosting site for any video removal
 
Top