Hi everybody. I wanted to express my fantasies after reading yours. This was my experience with an aunty nearby my house. Her name Is althea and Her husband works abroad. He comes once every 2 years. She lives quietly without much talks with any one. She never speaks much with any one. She has 2 sons who come to play with me. never had any feeling on her until that day. That day I and my friends are playing hide&seek at night. there was a power cut then. I completed 9'th standard then and enjoying summer vacation. I went to hide in her house. I hid behind a door. the room was lit with a candle and I will not be seen by any one but every thing else will be visible to me in that room. I was intending to move outside to see where my thief friend was. then suddenly aunty came into that room. So I stood calm not intending to let her know that I am there as she would tell my friend. then suddenly my breath got held. She was removing her spree.
I was gazing. She then removed her blouse also. I could see her medium sized but stiff breasts partly through her bra. I wished She would even remove her bra also. to my luck She removed her bra also. I was amazed to see her solid breasts. She then wore a nighty and went out of that room to reship. then I calmly moved out of the room. From then I secretly watched her whenever it Is possible. She became my dream one. I wished once I could fuck her. An year passed in that way and my 10'th was over. One day I was watching her going to get undress. I was hiding behind the entrance of their house where there Is a window through which I usually peep. then suddenly She opened the door and found me. I was about to run but She called me. So I stopped and apologized her. She told donut mind and took me in. She asked me directly whether I wanted to watch her undressed.
I said yes. then She asked me to sit aside and moved into the center of the room. then She slowly removed her spree. my breathing became fast. She then removed her blouse and them her bra also. these are all I watched some 5to6 times. She then removed her petticoat also which was my first time to watch a pussy. I then ran away From there. then I went to her house after 2 days and She saw me and smiled. I smiled in a tense. She was in a nighty then She came and sat beside me and told me to relax. She put her hand on my thigh and started caressing my dick.
It was rock hard. She then stood up and removed her nighty and asked me to remove my dress. I refused as I felt shy. But She made me remove my dress. then She caught my head with both hands and kissed on my lips and pressed It hard into her breasts. I could not breath and I intending to push her off put my hands on her breasts and pressed hard. to my surprise they are So soft and I stayed pressing them and sucking them. I then with dare laid her on her back and started kissing her everywhere without removing my hands From her boobs as I loved them. I bit her everywhere gently to which She replied in groans. I didn't leave her breasts fatal.

Then She asked me to fuck her. then I first expanded her count with my fingers and then pulled her to such that It becomes easy for me then I placed my Dick at the entrance of her count and with a gasp pushed into her. It was a burning sensation for me and her. I solely pulled myself outside and went on fucking her. She was making different sounds. then suddenly She was out and asked me to stop. But as I was not out I banged her more hardly and finally I oozed out and fell on her. This continued for some time until her husband returned. then we stayed calm
Disclaimer: Please note, firstmoviein.blogspot.com is only video embeddeding website. All of the videos found here come from 3rd party video hosting sites such as YouTube, DailyMotion, zSHARE. We do not host any of the videos. Please contact to appropriate video hosting site for any video removal
 
Top