Hi pals.. This is B from bangalore... I will be sharing with u people what happened in my life few days ago with my online friend... One day while chatting I have got a female called Mrs.S, she was married and her husband in US... We have chatted general things after some time she has taken my number.. One day she called up to my place while talking unexpectedly we have started talking about sex (I am staying alone in bangalore that's why we started talking very dirty).. Then one day she called up and she told that she is going to US and she won't be coming back for few years.. She told me that she wanted to have sex with me....
Next day I have reached her place..... When I reach the place she opened the door.. when I see her I was shocked.. She is very beautiful.. 5'6 Very Fair..... I thought she will be normal.. When I enter into her house.. We kissed for few minutes.. While smooching she had bite my lower lip.. After few minutes.. she told me that I am good looking etc.,... She took me into her room... That room was really sexy... She is top on me... Still we our bodies are protected with costumes... she is kissing me like anything.. Her one hand is holding my hair.. Second hand is Playing with my prick.. I was not able to move.. she is absolutely taken control over me... No talks only action ... Her legs is tied up(Looks like) with my legs.. She is smooching, kissing all over my face... she looks like very hungry for making love and juice.. Her eyes was closed halfway.. she has removed her hairband.. Her long hair is like snake.. We are undressing our garments..
She removed my Shirt I removed her shirt etc., There is nothing on our body not even a single peace... She looks like angel.. Now I can view her cute boobs.. wow it was really nice.. On white color there is black color nipples.. It was erect.. That nipple is beauty spot for my darling...She has covered my prick with her pink pussy.. But I can see small forest... She is playing with my little hair on my chest.. I was holding her boobs in my hands.. I am pressing boobs very hard... After few mins white colour boobs become apples, feel like to eat those apples... I have taken one apple in my mouth... I was chewing.. Nipple is touching inside my mouth.. She is holding my head and pushing it very hard to her boobs, 1 more hand is playing my back side, she is pinching my back side... She is making me hot with her actions..MY hand is pressing her smooth buttocks... she was sitting on my prick... but it was not in her vagina... It looks like we are fixed with fevicol...
There is no talks... Only actions & moons like mmmmm... Ahhhh.. sssssss... ppppppp... ... She has taken my hot beam into her hot pussy.. it was tight... Inside it was very hot... MY little brother was enjoying ... Her juices was flowing... She stared moving Up and down.. I can see juice flow while her moving... While coming down juices is coming out... She held my hands and fucking me very very hard..... mmmmmmmmmmmmm... ahhhhhhhhh....... yyyyyyyyy..... We both are closed our eyes... I have opened my eyes.. mmmmmmmmmmm..... she is really hungry to make love... Her face is become red.. and boobs is moving like balloons... she is moaning yyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......... uuuuuuuppppppppp....... her hair is covered her shoulders and backside ... my hands were holding with her hands... she is fucking fucking I was enjoying while looking at her... I was in heaven... She is really hungry female... she held my chest and pressing my nipples while fucking me... I have taken her boobs in my hand and pressing it very hard...

Dear fuck me hard mmmmmmmmmmmmm..... Fuck me fuck me... No da I can't fuck u more u fuck me hard.. Now I am top of her... But my brother is not interested to come out of that place... I have come top of her... What a great fucking... She put her legs on my shoulders.. I held her soft boobs... I am pushing my rod into her very hard.. coming out and going in.. Out and in... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... yessssssssssssssssssssss....... do it hard... hardddddddddddddddddddddddddddd......... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....... uppppppp........ she is pinching my nipple.. She got up and bite my nipple... fuckkkkkkk........ mmmmmmmm.... aaaaaaaaa..... I stared giving strokes very very hard.. She is shouting like anything... dieeeeeeeee fuckkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeee fuck meeeeeeeeee....... Kill meeeeeeeeeeeee kill meeeee...

She tied up my head with her legs... I can't move my head part.. I can move only my down part... I was fucking hard... my brother is enjoying... look like riding a horse... We both are coming into final stage... She has removed her legs from shoulders... she hugged me very tight... She has taken my mouth into her and holding my head very hard... My brother is fucking her very hard... Pressing her boobs very hard... Pinching her nipples while fucking... We are in heaven... we both are going to come... I have loaded my cum into her she too unloaded... and I tied up with her legs we both hugged each other.. there is no space for air.... there is no 2 bodies only 1 body(i.e we both)... We are rolling on the bed... we both are tired... we got orgasms so many times ...... no talks... just hugged each other for few mins... she placed her head on my chest then she slept...

Wow what a great fucking I never forget... She is really sexy... Really I was in heaven.. Next day morning while coming form her house she had given excellent kiss for 5 mins... She eat my mouth like anything... Then she left to US that day evening...

Guys.. please don't ask me for her address... U please send me ur comments to cool_dude_blr@yahoo.com... Any bangalore sexy, hot pussies would like to fuck me u please come and fuck me.. Don't hesitate to have me... I will be always for u...

Urs BBBBBBBBBB Has reading this story made you horny? Want to sex chat with real life hot women?
Disclaimer: Please note, firstmoviein.blogspot.com is only video embeddeding website. All of the videos found here come from 3rd party video hosting sites such as YouTube, DailyMotion, zSHARE. We do not host any of the videos. Please contact to appropriate video hosting site for any video removal
 
Top