Hi. I'm Akash, now from chennai doing my bsns here, but my native is kerala, and I am a regular reader of this story page. Some stories r good but most of not good and reliable, and I think this is the time to write my story, i'm married 27yrs old my wife is 26 we married 3 yrs back and have wonder full life including sex, but I was always not enough with one lady, and i'm very much interested to have sex with elder than me, we use to go to kerala once or twice in a yr. my wife have a beautiful sister(elder) she is 33 yrs and a good structure, she have a daughter in the age of 7yrs, her husband is not fit for her in sex( later I know), first I don't have any bad intention with her, but after some days her behavior encourage me to approach her.
Once in our trip to kerala we went to kanyakumari for a family tour in sister in laws car, her daughter is very much close with my wife she is keen to sit along with my wife, so my wife and her daughter sit in a side and she sit middle i'm next her, its very tight to sit 4 in a seat in that car, so our body was in good contact, after some time I move my hand towards her butter belly, first she show some hesitation but I was keep brushing my hand to her belly. Ooh my god what a feeling it was!!!!, and in the presence of my wife and her husband, I cant make any further move.
One day she came to my wife's house( her mother house) and planned to stay there 4 a night, my wife's house having only 2 fans in 2 rooms, one room is using her parents and another 4 us, but the coat cant afford more than 2 and if the coat layed nobody can sleep there, so we planned to sleep in mat, so in night we 4 sleeping in a row, 1st she then her daughter then my wife and then me, after some time I ask her my wife to move my side as i'm not getting the flow the fan she too did that( she don't know my intention know), then little later I move my leg towards her leg and rest it on her leg, there is no response from her, so I brushed my leg in her leg, I got some courage due to her non resistance, then I put my hand in her moolam(ass) I slightly massage her moolam, it was so soft and big, I was keep keep massaging her ass then I move my hand to her mula(tits) my kunna (lund) is very much hard and ready to shout out my load, then i slowly massaging her mulas and same time shaking my kunna, after some time my load come out like bullets from the gun, i took that and pasted it her mulas. and i cant do any thing more bcoz of my wifes presence. after 2 days i went to sis house, thr is no 1 in her house, her hus 's parents too went 4 a wedding, she is not looking face to face i knew tht reason, in cultured family she got lot of restrictions.
She gave me some snaks and tea, and ask me abt my wife, i told she is not feeling well, she thn turned to her house work. after some time she told tht she going to take bath, and gone to bathroom. now i think this is the time 4 my act. i closed the main doors and went to her bed room its attached bathromm, and in bed room itself thr is a room 4 dress change, i knew tht she will come to this room for dress change. so i remove my dress and hide me in a alamarah's back and wait 4 my dream lady. after some time she came with a pavadai ( skirt) above har mulais, my goooood what a site it was, my kunna getting hard, she removed her pavada, she is now fully naked, oohhhhh i stoped my breathing, she is trmendous, lovely firm mulas and little fat belly and fully hairu poori(pussy), and a round big ass, i wait 4 some time to alowe her to wear her dress, first she weare a black clr bra, in her milk white skin tht bra is shing like anything, i cant beleve how i can i controll my self, thn she weare a pavadai and nighty, thn i came frm alamarah's back she was shoked as see me naked with my rock hard 7" kunna, she is shoutting me to get out, i ignored her shout and grabbed in her waist she is resisting like hell.

She just beating me and pushing me away, but i hold her titely and bring her to the bed now she pleading to leave her. "akash enne onnum cheyyaruhte enne veruthe vidoo( pls leave meee), i told chechi veruthe enthina ethirkkunnathu, enikkariyam chechikkenne ishtamanennu( why u resist, i know tht u like me), but still she pushing me away, thn i shouted u bitch if u not allow me to fuck u i wont take ur sister with me to chennai, she have to leave here without me, hearing this her resistace getting reduce, i remove her nighty, her mulas ready to coming out frm tht jail, i removed her bra too thr is beatiful mulas of my wife s sister, slowly i i massage her right mula with my hand and suck the next, now she is moaning slitly, i worked with her mulas more than 10 mnts, sukking biting massaging her moans getting loud now, thn strip off her pavadai, thr is my dream ladys heaven, i take long breath in her poori, what a smell it was!!!, thn i slowly brush my toung in her poori, shis now screeming with plessure, aaaaaaaaaaa nakkada akash enikku vayyayee ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, now i took clits in my toung and suck it deaply her moaning getting more loud now, insted of tht i put my kunna in her mouth, i think she will refuse to suck my kunna, but withuot hesitation she suck like any thing i think she is getting this much of pleusre 1st time in her life, i suck her poori like an ice cream, she is now screaming , ohhhhh enikkentho pole varunnu ayyooooooooooo nannayituu nakku moneee( oh i feel like heven suck it fast)(i knew later tht she never had an orgasm in her life!!!!!!) ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh entho ente poorinnu varunnuuuuuuu ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and she got massive orgasm an amount af cum i licked it all thn i remove my kunna in her mouth and laid her in the bed.

Thn i parted her legs, chechiyude thuda (thigh) kanda rambayudathu polundu, thn she told njanithuvare ithe poloru kunna kanditiilla chettantathu valare cheruthanu i bite her thigh every were, thn i enterd in her poori, damn she is very tite, entha chechi chettan chechiye okkarille( did ur hus didnt screw u?) O valloppozhum onnu keri irangum athum 2 minint nee nakkiyahtu polathe suham najanithuvare anubhavichittilla, i told tht is the orgasm, thn i pump my kunna in her sweet poori she is start moaning, ahhhhh ohhhhhhh, i slowly spped up my fast periodicaly har moaning too get loud ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ayyyyyooooooooooo ah nannaytuu kuthadaaa moneeee ah njanippo chakumeee ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh, i fuck her like any thing ahhhhhhhhh chechi ninte poori enthu irukkamadeee ahhh ninte prooi pokkadeeeeee, chechieeeeeeee ohhhhhhhhhh she is getting her second orgasm in her life ohhhhhhhhhhhh ongi kuthadaaaaaaaa enikku varunnedaaaaaa kuthadaaaaaaaa ayyyyyyyyyyy ohhhhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, in same time we both shoot out our loads, i leaned in her body, she kiss me every inch of my body, ohhhhh ente mone ithuvare njaningane oru suham anubhavichittilla. ini enne divasavum nee okkanam ninte kunnayillathe njan ini jeevikkilla, after some time i ask her to took my kunna in har mouth, she did it, i moved towards her kundi(ass)

I like her ass hole she getting full of plsr, in 5 mnts my kunna ready to ride her, i ask her come over me, and she guide my kunna to her poori i show how to fuck me sh edo 4 some it, but its new to her she cant make it thn i ask her b in doggy stile( dee kuninju nilladee ninte porri njaninnu keerum, keerada mone adichu keeru) when see her round kundi i change my idea and enter her in ass, she shouted in pain ahh enikku vedanikkunnu kundiyil kettathedaaaa, thn i took some cocounut oil and aprayed in her kundi and my kunna, now its little easy to enter in her kundi. i slowly increese my speed she screaming like anything ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ayyyyyoooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh enikku vayyeee adichu polikkada ente moolam adichu keeradaaaaa ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i too moaning loud ohhhhhhh chechi ninte moolam nalla irukkamadeeee ohhhhhhhhhhnanayituu kanikkadeeeeee aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh in next moment she got her thrid consiqtv orgasm. and i too loaded my cum in her vergin ass and we grabbed each other and rest thr 4 some time, now a days i m goign to kerala only to fuck her, thru she i got some more chances, thts in next mail

Any chennai house wifes, auntys, girls whant to have plessure u ever not had mail me i will reply u surely, 4 honest mails my id akash_4uever@rediffmail.com
Disclaimer: Please note, firstmoviein.blogspot.com is only video embeddeding website. All of the videos found here come from 3rd party video hosting sites such as YouTube, DailyMotion, zSHARE. We do not host any of the videos. Please contact to appropriate video hosting site for any video removal
 
Top