I really used to read stories in this site. i like to tell my sex story in my boss house which is so exciting . i am working in a marvadi ( sattu People )office as accountant , it is story of last 1 year , in before 1 year I go my boss house which is so near to our office , and that time I saw his bedroom Sean .in this his wife say to our boss to fuck him but he try to fuck him but he is not make it . after this incident I go regularly to my boss home for time pass and I know the every thing in his bedroom matter from his children , my boss wife ( marvadi )is very young and beautiful in the age of 35 & she had 2 sons, one child is below 3 year, one day I go in 12 'o clock in after noon that time aunt is in bathroom that time

I saw her attitude is very exiting me because she is making jattaka ( it means she use one banana to live his hery pussy and make it as flicking experience,) after some minute I saw his pussy out the white thing she is tiered I seen every thing in window of her booth room she did not see me, after this Slowly we started getting close. I and aunt ( marvadi ) used share sex jokes, and she is also want that jokes , But after this I started to see her. She had fine sharp breasts. Some time when she sweeps in the house back yard her Palo used to come aside and I used to see her boobs. It was clearly sharp, erect, pointed and in fine shape just like Urmila I used to think she is good at 35.

And my boss is very foolish to miss this stretcher to use for fucking on that day the aunty's husbant was out of station for some business tour. The aunty was all alone in home , She call me by phone come to my room , I go and she asked to come to kitchen for getting out a box from top shelf as it was heavy and difficult to pull out. So I went and put a stool and climbed and started to reach for the box. Meanwhile anuty also pulled another stool and started to help me . As she was stretching out for the box ,her blouse was bit loose that the lower par g a balck bra and this got exposed like a lollypop. Her bra was pressing her beautiful boob .I was stand and looking at her breast. She saw me looking and suddenly brought down her hand and smiling she adjusted her boob with bra and blouse. This made my rod erect and wet. I was continuing with box that I did',nt notice that my underwear had shone her my 8 each erect. I rushed for courting my under ware , my penis was erect and she was fast to notice my rod. I usually don't wear loose underwear.

I felt bit ashamed but felt sexy. We both were smiling at each other and she asked me if noticed her boobs and I asked her if she saw my erect penis. We both came nearer and aunty understood why my rod was erect. 'your thing is erect because you saw my boob she said with laugh. Do you like it. I said yes. She smile and saw me his is rookie boob , Then I pulled her and pressed her and kissed her in neck. She said look the backyard door is open some one might see, so close it. I closed the door and went with her to bed room. I caught her hugged her from behind , she laughed and allowed me to kiss her body, back . I pressed her waist and reached for bums. It was rock solid. Then I slowly polled my hands over her boobs.

She was hissing. ssss..ahhah , "make me your ramba " " and show me kamasuthra "

I pulled her saree of and took off my t shirt. She then removed her blouse button and I pulled her blouse off her body. Her pubic hair under arm were thick and black. Her boobs were perfectly sitting inside her bra. But bit big enough and protruding on sides of bra. I was a fine sight. I kissed her boobs and pulled her bra and freed her boobs. It was sharp with normal ponied nipples of light pinkish bown. I sucked her nipples and made rounds around her breast and squeezed it. And chew his boobs in this some milk also come and I drink it , I madly pulled her petticoat. She didt wear any panty. Now she is full naked I scrached her hairy pussy and she moaning aaahhhh oooun isssss... I took her in my arms body. She was delicious and sexy. I rubbed and kissed all her parts, her boobs, nipples, hair under her arms and her hariry pussy and her bums and she act as she want it , She then pushed on to the bed and fell upon me.

We both hugged in bed tightly. She was experienced woman and she played very well with my rod . She went down up to my rod and sucked deep up to her throat and softly played my cock. I started to play my rod in her mouth itself . Now she kissed allover my body and I played with her nipples. Every time I chew his nipples , it is so black , big and beautiful .Then I made her come below me and lifted her legs apart to both my waist sides and rammed my rod into her hairy pussy. It went smooth & tight. I know it is not so used properly , I ask her " pussy is very tight " she reply make it loose . And I strated to fuck her and my movement pushed up and down and boobs were shaking gently.

Upon seeing this I went wild and bent below and sucked her rect nipples and pressed her entire boobs. And if pressed his boobs in my leg also , she said it is very sexy raja .I fucked with steady speed for ten minutes and then she came over me and fucked my sitting on my thighs. She was wild on me and shouted aaahhh ooohhh issss ahhh I played with nipples to her satisfaction while she was fucking me. Then after 5 -10 mins we both had cummed in my rod was all white both from mine and hers. She chew and drink it fully and happly , We both enjoyed that whole day and then quite frequently there after secretly. She called me visit her when ever I am free. But we don't meet again

I Need Some One Who Can Give Me What That setu Aunty Had Given Me. Any Ladies, widows , etc., ( aunt's only not girls ) In 30-40' age s living in BANGALORE only taking kannada With An Urge Of Having Sex With Me Can Please Feel Free To Contact Me At ONLY4U50@REDIFFMAIL.COM
Disclaimer: Please note, firstmoviein.blogspot.com is only video embeddeding website. All of the videos found here come from 3rd party video hosting sites such as YouTube, DailyMotion, zSHARE. We do not host any of the videos. Please contact to appropriate video hosting site for any video removal
 
Top